What are the hours?
The Salt Palace, which is home to most of the indoor activities: BounceTown, BallRoom, World Stage, Big Band Stage, as well as the MirrorBall and Countdown Stage is open on
- December 29th: 6 PM – 10 PM
- December 30th: 6 PM – 10 PM
- December 31st: 3 PM – 12 AM. Family hour is from 3 – 6 PM (Limited to BallRoom and BounceTown)
How/where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased in one of three ways:
- Buy online now. Skip the lines at the event with pre purchased tickets.
- In person at participating venues during event hours – CREDIT CARD ONLY. Please note you can only visit each venue once, plus unlimited admission to the Salt Palace.
- In person, at either box office inside the Salt Palace. Box offices are located at the Salt Palace in the south foyer (indoors, corner of West Temple and 200 South) and indoors at 100 South and West Temple. Both box offices open at 5:00 pm on December 29 & 30th and open at 3 PM on Dec 31st. Cash and credit card accepted.
How do I get Jazz tickets for the game on December 31?
Only 3-day EVE ticket holders are eligible for a ticket to the Utah Jazz game on December 31st vs. the Portland Trailblazers at 7:00PM at Vivint SmartHome Arena.
Tickets to the Jazz game are NOT guaranteed with an EVE ticket purchase. Jazz tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 1,000 people who show up in person, on December 29th at The Salt Palace EVE Box Office (event begins at 6:00PM). We will do our best to seat families and groups together who purchase EVE tickets on the same order.
- Jazz tickets will only be available when EVE opens on December 29th at 6:00PM, at the Salt Palace EVE Box Office to the first 1,000 in-person attendees.
- You will only be given Jazz tickets for those present, and we will do our best to seat groups together at the game.
- If you want to sit as a group, you must purchase your EVE tickets on the same order.
- On December 31st you will be emailed a link by the Jazz with your group’s seat assignments and E-tickets to the same email address used to purchase EVE tickets.
Where are the box offices?
Is EVE for all ages?
How do I get to and around EVE?
Is parking included?
Is alcohol available at EVE?
Where is the ball drop?
What is included with an EVE ticket?
What is NOT included with an EVE ticket?
What about group sales?