What are the hours?
The Salt Palace, which is home to most of the indoor activities: BounceTown, BallRoom, World Stage, Big Band Stage, as well as the MirrorBall and Countdown Stage is open on
- December 29th: 6 PM – 10 PM
- December 30th: 6 PM – 10 PM
- December 31st: 3 PM – 12 AM. Family hour is from 3 – 6 PM
How/where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased in one of three ways:
- Buy online now.
- In person at participating venues during event hours. Please note you can visit each venue once each, plus unlimited admission to the Salt Palace.
- In person at the box office at the Salt Palace. Both box offices open at 5:00 pm all December 29 & 30th. Box offices open at 3 PM on Dec 31st. Box offices are located at the Salt Palace in the south foyer (indoors, corner of West Temple and 200 South) and indoors at 100 South and West Temple.
How do I get Jazz tickets for the game on December 31?
- Jazz tickets will be available when EVE opens on December 29th at 6 PM, at the Salt Palace Box Office.
- Line up at the Jazz virtual box office at the Salt Palace.
- You will only be given tickets for those present, and will be able to sit with your group. If you want to sit as a group, you must purchase your EVE tickets on the same order.
- We’ll scan each present member of your group’s valid EVE pass.
- On December 31 you will be emailed a link by the Jazz with your seat assignments and tickets to the same address used to purchase EVE tickets.