What are the hours?
EVE takes place all across downtown Salt Lake City for six nights, from December 26th – 31st. Over a dozen participating venues are available to experience over the course of the event. All single day and multi day EVE tickets include the America First All Access Pass, which grants a single complimentary admission to each of these venues. Multi-day passes can be used every day from Dec 26 – 31, wheras single day passes are valid for all venues on whichever day you choose from Dec 26 – 31.
The Salt Palace, which is home to most of the indoor activities: BounceTown, BallRoom, World Stage, as well as the MirrorBall and Comcast Countdown Plaza, is open the final two nights of EVE, on
- December 30th: 6 PM – 10 PM
- December 31st: 3 PM – 12 AM. Family hour is from 3 – 6 PM (Limited to BallRoom and BounceTown)
How/where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased in one of four ways:
- Buy online now. Skip the lines at the event with pre purchased tickets.
- Visit any America First Credit Union branch and save $5 on kids or adult multi-day passes. Debit and credit card accepted, no cash.
- In person at participating venues during event hours. Please note you can only visit each venue once, plus unlimited admission to the Salt Palace.
- In person, at either box office inside the Salt Palace. Box offices are located at the Salt Palace in the south foyer (indoors, corner of West Temple and 200 South) and indoors at 100 South and West Temple. Open only December 30th at 5 PM & and at 3 PM on Dec 31st. Cash and credit card accepted.
How do I get Jazz tickets for the game on December 29th?
Only multi-day EVE ticket holders are eligible for a ticket to the Utah Jazz game on December 29th vs. the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00PM at Vivint SmartHome Arena.
Tickets to the Jazz game are NOT guaranteed with an EVE ticket purchase. Jazz tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis to the first 1,000 people who show up in person, on December 27th – 12 Noon – at The Union Pacific Grand Hall, located at The Gateway. We will do our best to seat families and groups together who purchase EVE tickets on the same order.
- Jazz tickets will only be available December 27th at 12:00PM, at the Union to the first 1,000 in-person attendees.
- You will only be given Jazz tickets for those present, and we will do our best to seat groups together at the game.
- If you want to sit as a group, you must purchase your EVE tickets on the same order.
- On December 29th you will be emailed a link by the Jazz with your group’s seat assignments and E-tickets to the same email address used to purchase EVE tickets.
- Everyone who would like a Jazz ticket MUST be present.
Where are the box offices?
Is EVE for all ages?
How do I get to and around EVE?
Is parking included?
Is alcohol available at EVE?
Where is the ball drop?
What is included with an EVE ticket?
What is NOT included with an EVE ticket?
What about group sales?